12 Phillips St
This romantic home in a quiet, coveted cul-de-sac will capture your heart with polished floors, original fireplaces and high ceilings with ornate roses. A sympathetic extension to the rear with an open plan kitchen, means you can move straight in without compromise.
- Vibrant city fringe location yet peaceful with no through traffic
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen overlooking lush, low maintenance garden
- Outdoor entertaining with motorised awning
- Fireplaces in the two major bedrooms
- Third bedroom is ideal home office with sliding doors for privacy
- Tasteful renovated bathrooms with laundry concealed in main
- 230 sqm block with wide 7.7m frontage and side access
- Two residents’ parking permits available from Council
- Walking to distance to Redfern and Green Square stations plus the new Waterloo Metro
- Redeveloped Alexandria Park Community School at end of the street
This home has been lovingly cared for by the same owner for the last 26 years. Is it your turn now?