453 Crown Street
A great opportunity for a creative reinvention of this period terrace offering the perfect blend of lifestyle, location and potential.
It is presented in solid and comfortable order with a versatile two-level floorplan, good proportions and plenty of scope to add extra value through renovation and includes opportunity for parking at the rear (STCA). This is a standout property set in a vibrant city fringe location right in the heart of Surry Hills cosmopolitan Crown Street, with cafes, boutiques, wine bars and transport all within footsteps of the front door.
- A rare opportunity offered for the first time in over 40 years
- Well-presented with new carpet and freshly painted interiors
- Rear lane access and potential to add off-street parking (STCA)
- Three bedrooms, eat-in gas kitchen and an upstairs kitchenette
- A private backyard plus a lock-up storeroom and large laundry
- Lots of scope for a future upgrade and redesign to add value
- Easy stroll to neighbourhood parks, buses and light rail