7/36-38 Hutchinson St
An impressive three-way aspect, a sublime 102 sqm rooftop with uninterrupted panoramic views and ultra-stylish interiors combine to create an exquisite oasis of immediate appeal and privacy.
Drenched in natural light and boasting a truly oversized floorplan, this architect designed warehouse conversion is one of only eight in the historic ETU Building and raises the standards at once for inner-urban living. A central ‘walk-to-everywhere’ address adds the final touch with an easy stroll to renowned parks, cafes, Crown Street eateries and the CBD.
- Prized ‘home in the sky’ – one of two top floor penthouses
- Expansive open plan living and dining zone with study nook
- Skylights on both sides, Blackbutt floors and high ceilings
- Enclosed rooftop entertaining zone flows to huge rooftop garden
- Sleek marble kitchen features Miele appliances and island
- Dual privately placed suites, main offers walk in and bathtub
- Two secure car spaces plus a handy internal storeroom
- Ducted air-conditioning, security intercom and lift access
- Secure a rare piece of history in a vibrant Surry Hills pocket