G1505/780 Bourke St
Positioned in the prime North Eastern corner on level 15, just below the penthouses, this may be the finest 2 bedroom apartment within the Grosvenor building in the acclaimed, Allen Jack + Cottier designed, Moore Park Gardens community.
The apartment showcases panoramic views of the city, SCG and sports precinct as well as a delightful green outlook towards Moore Park golf course and is bathed in abundant natural light streaming in from the North, East and South.
This serene and stylish split-level home offers a resort lifestyleyet is located in a vibrant inner-city hub with parklands, dining, transport and entertainment at your doorstep.
- Spacious and breezy open-plan layout (110m2 including balconies)
- Master bedroom with generous storage and recently renovated ensuite
- Caesarstone kitchen with island bench opens to dining and living
- Elegant dark Amtico flooring in living/dining and kitchen
- Study nook, separate laundry and large linen press
- Two inviting balconies (facing East and North), ideal for entertaining.
- Large secure car space on title with level access close to the lift
- Grosvenor offers secure lift access plus video intercom and is pet friendly
- Moore Park Gardens is set amidst lush green surrounds with onsite management
- Resort style facilities include a 25m heated pool, sauna and gym
- Superb convenience, located adjacent to Coles, Aldi and Danks Street
- Walking distance to boutique shops and dining hubs in Surry Hills & Redfern
- Convenient public transport options - 320 express city bus and the light rail are all a stroll away
- Moore Park, Centennial Park, sporting facilities, stadiums and entertainment are all close by
This home is a tranquil urban oasis with privacy and security, yet its exceptional location offers easy access to comforts, conveniences and a bustling inner-city life.